- Good understanding of Software Industry
- Experience in preparing wireframes for web and mobile applications is a must
- Evaluating business processes, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for improvement, and developing and implementing solutions.
- Conducting meetings and presentations to share ideas and findings.
- Performing requirements analysis and prepare BPA, SRS, weekly status reports and other necessary project update reports.
- Documenting and communicating the results of your efforts.
- Effectively communicating your insights and plans to cross-functional team members and management.
- Gathering critical information from meetings with various stakeholders and producing useful reports.
- Working closely with clients, technicians, and managerial staff.
- Ensuring solutions meet business needs and requirements.
- Managing projects, performing user acceptance testing.
- Prioritizing initiatives based on business needs and requirements.
- Serving as a liaison between stakeholders and users.
- Monitoring deliverables and ensuring timely completion of projects.
- Leading ongoing reviews of business processes and developing optimization strategies.
- Staying up-to-date on the latest process and IT advancements.
- Good documentation skills, communication skills and presentation skills are a must.
Technical Business Analyst [3 – 5 yrs experience]
Email ID : firstname.lastname@example.org
|Job Category||Business Analyst|